iMet-4000 Automatic Weather Station
The iMet-4000 is a stand-alone weather station capable of measuring a user-selectable range of meteorological variables. Standard measurements might include pressure, temperature, relative humidity, wind speed and direction, rainfall and solar radiation. The configurable interface permit connection of additional sensors. The low maintenance, rugged design allows long-term, unattended operation in remote locations under extreme weather conditions.
- Measurement of a range of standard sensors as well as third-party sensors.
- Open architecture offers configurability for individual requirements and budgets.
- High level of customer service and data availability
- Remote system diagnostics and configuration
- GSM/GPRS connectivity
Power Solar panel or mains Operating Temperature -40 to +60˚C Operating Humidity Range 0 to 100%RH Maximum Wind Speed 60m/s
Air Quality Pyranometer Temperature Humidity Barometric Pressure Wind Speed & Direction Rainfall Soil Moisture
* In places where no GSM/GPRS coverage is available, a satellite modem solution is available.
** The number of sensor ports can be expanded by addition of a sensor expansion module.
iMet-4100 Data Logger
Model iMet4100 Data Transfer * GSM, GPRS, SMS, Serial Communication Protocol FTP, HTTP, POP3, SMTP Logging & Reporting User configurable Battery Charger Built In GPS position Built In Sensor Interface:** Wireless Sensor Interface Built In Analog Sensor Ports 4 Single ended Pulse Counters 2 x Switched Excitation Channels 2 x Digital Sensor Ports 2 x RS-422 ports 2 x RS-232 ports 1 x I²C port 1-Wire Ports 1 x 8 Channel
Product Description Product Code Automatic Weather Station iMet-4000